Wildwater Racing Coach
- Do you want to coach Wildwater Racing?
- Want to support your club?
- To start a career in coaching paddlesport?
If the answer is yes to any of those questions, the Wildwater Racing Coach Award could be for you!
Why become a Wildwater Racing Coach?
The Coach Award takes what you know and supports you through formal and informal development opportunities, part of your journey will involve an assessment.
This is also a good opportunity to learn more about Wildwater Racing as a discipline, both to coach as well as assist in your own paddling!
The Coach Award is used by the self employed, clubs, centres and organisations as an appropriate level of training for coaches who develop individuals paddlesport knowledge and skills in a Wild Water Racing environment.
What can a Wildwater Racing Coach do?
The Coach Award is designed to support you coaching paddlers who want to gain/improve paddlesport skills.
Develop paddlers in the Wildwater Racing environment. Coaching K1, C1 and C2 paddlers as well as beginners new to the sport.
A Coach can work independently or be part of a club, centre or organisation. Being a Coach allows you to design coaching to support their learners and provide British Canoeing Awards and Training such as:
- Paddle Awards – for example the Start Award, Discover Award, Explore Award.
- WWR Personal Performance Awards – for example the Wildwater Racing Explore, Wildwater Racing Perform and Wildwater Racing Excel Awards
If you are interested please complete the form below to register your interest.