Revised Rules Document for Consultation
Please find in this post a revised rules document for review within the Wildwater Racing community, the target is to introduce these rules at the start of the next season, from 1st January 2021. We encourage everybody to have a look through and feedback any points on the below form for the committee to consider.
Here below are the main changes
- Document re-organised
- Boat types expanded to allow participation of more boat classes
- Mass Start races included
- Timing section updated to simplify it
- Clarification of Wavehopper ranking points
- Season shifted to be the calendar year – this is to align with UK and International Seasons and simplify age groups understanding.
- Competition structure removed – this will form a separate document that describes how championships are organised and trophies awarded.
The feedback form will remain open until the end of November, we look forward to the responses.