Junior and U23 European Championships – Aug 2020
14th May 2020
Thank you for all those that have registered and sent in the required information. Whilst everybody really wants the event and indeed our own selection race to go ahead at present there is no guarantee of either, we are dependent on the instructions of government and governing bodies.
The ECA have advised that they are meeting again on 5th June to discuss further, regarding it going ahead, being postponed to a later date or cancelled completely. One of the conditions for it to run is that all European nations are able to attend.
Our own selection race will definitely not be taking place in June as originally planned due to the restrictions still in place and it is not possible for us to put any further guaranteed plans in place until more lockdown measures are released. As soon as we have any further news we will of course share it.
At present all information you have sent in is adequate and when we know what is happening we will advise further regarding the next steps. If you have any queries in the meantime please contact Julie Lewis (Team Manager).
Wildwater Racing Committee